Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1st day of preschool.....


So the time has come. Emily started preschool yesterday. I think she was totaly psyched because she wore her backpack around the house for an hour and a half before we left. When we got to the school, she took off her backpack and ran to the toys....leaving me behind to pick up after her and then call her to say bye. But she did great. The teacher said that there was no sort of transition issue, because she just jumped in. They only had one kind of small issue with Emily. She kept taking off her shoes. That wouldn't be a big issue but they had a fire drill and they couldn't find her shoes. So on the way home I bought some new tennies that have to be tied. I hope this works for her.

As for the rest of our lives, we have been super busy. We had everyone up for Emily's 3rd b-day and then 2 days later we left for Missouri to help with my mothers house that flooded because of a water pipe leak. Then it's been non stop since we got back home. I do promise to get a couple blogs up about the past few weeks soon!

No comments: