Sunday, October 12, 2008

BUSY!!!

So for the past couple of weeks I have been SUPER BUSY! I can't seem to get caught up...but I do see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have taken on so many projects, started a new business, gotten Emily envolved in a ton of activities, and I am meeting more people (which in turn means that I have more opportunities to do things with them). Monday nights we are busy. Tuesday and Thursday mornings we are busy. Every other Wednesday morning we are busy. Friday and Saturday we are busy. Sunday mornings we go to church...and then not much for the rest of the day. So I guess Sunday is our true day of rest a week....Until we impliment our get togethers on Sunday evenings. With Jay's work schedule being so CRAZY, we find it hard to have family time, but it does happen at least once a week.
As for my business....It is going slowly. But it is going. I am SUPER close to meeting my second goal of 6 parties by November 5th. BTW if anyone wants to host a party, feel free to contact me!, but only if you know me!!!!!
We just helped our church celebrate it's first year. What a BLAST! If you are interested, you can check out the website for the church at http://www.elementweb.net/ and click on the link for Pastors Blogs and then Pastor Jeff's Blog. Lots of FUN info about the past events along with a 5 min video about the past years happenings.
Well I must go for now. Love to you all!

No comments: